Monday, December 31, 2012

Naomi's Latest

Naomi likes to paint and do decoupage.  She just finished this lovely little piece.
Naomi came by to show me some felt puzzles that she has been making for her children.  They are very cleaver and her kids have been having so much fun with them.  You can see her youngest hiding behind her skirt.  By the way, Naomi made this top that she is wearing.  She loves to sew.
Her son brought down the latest which was almost finished.
Here is her latest felt pillow.

3 comments:

  1. The little puzzles are adorable. I have tons of felt scraps - I think I need to make some for my granddaughter. She would love them! Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etty, greetings at the secular new year! Your sister will cherish her lovely quilt, and please tell Naomi I adore her top! The design and the fabric are terrific! Great puzzles, cute children! I'm thinking about all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Ali. Naomi will be happy to hear all the good feed back. We are thinking of you also.

    ReplyDelete