Friday, March 23, 2012

Liebester Blog Award

I was selected by Jill at Cre8fmom Quilts, so now it is my turn to nominate 5 blogs that I love.
The criteria is that the blog must have less than 200 followers.

Susan at Scrapy Happy and I found each other over the internet, and now I am happy to call her a great quilting friend and a member of the Quilting Corner

Roxanne from Portions and Possibilities has helped my quilting group become a sister blog to her quilting group called Twilight Stitchers 92.  We have a joint quilt project at this time.

Ali from Monkey Hands introduced me to the Far East with her travels. Also new techniques which only make me want to do more.

Stephanie from My Imperfect Life has become a wonderful source of encouragement, generosity, and friendship. A fun, fun blog.

Hadassah from The 2 Spies inspires me with information about Israel.  I plan to welcome her into my home next week to meet several members of the Quilting Corner.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Etty--what an awesome blogging accomplishment! I am so very blessed to have made your acquaintance (one of the best decisions I've made if I do say so myself)and always look forward to seeing what you and the ladies are up to. Thanks for nominating my blog...what a hoot!

    ReplyDelete