Thursday, January 27, 2011

Susan's Summer in the Park Quilt

Susan had a fantastic quilt for Show & Tell this week.  It's called Summer in the Park.
You can see a video tutorial on how to make it on the Missouri Quilt Company website.
If you have any questions about this quilt, Susan would be happy to answer any inquiries that you may have.  http://susanquilts.blogspot.com/
Her choice of border was great and her machine quilting was an inspiration to all of us that have not mastered this skill.

3 comments:

  1. I'm ALMOST ready to make a quilt using this pattern. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this video and really like the way this quilt looks! I'm going to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the video. This is one of the most interesting construction methods I've ever seen. Can't wait to try it!
    quiltfever.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete