Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jeans, Jeans & More Jeans

This week I've been doing some JEANETIC engineering! I've been cutting up jean/denim clothing to be used in up coming quilts.  I do like to recycle.  I've cut up pants, skirts, jackets that no one wants. Some are cut into different size squares and there are lots of just odd shapes because I don't want to waste anything.  When they ladies want to make their quilts for family or for charity the fabric is organized and ready.  It's a big job, but somebody has to do it.

2 comments:

  1. making a jean quilt is on my list to do . thought it would make a great quilt for my DD to have in her car for picnics or at a football game .
    you have a great selection of jeans!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etty, kol hakavod! I really appreciate you having all those jeans cut up and available when I need them. :)

    ReplyDelete