Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shifra Chaya's Bat Mitzvah Quilt

My first grandchild, Shifra Chaya has just become a Bat Mitzvah.  Her quilt is finally done.  She asked for a pink quilt with hearts and to have her name on it.  So this is what I came up with.  A string quilt, and if you look carefully you will see the 2 concentric hearts in the center.  In order to make it more interesting, I made my first pillow case to match.  I followed the tutorial by Robin Gallagher on YouTube which made it very easy.  You can check it out on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7moryq_ZRFY

3 comments:

  1. This came out so cute, and I love the matching pillowcase. Lucky granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am sure she loves it. What young girl wouldn't :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What young girls wouldn't love this :).

    ReplyDelete