Sunday, January 3, 2010

Helpful Hint

I had a problem with one of my tables in my quilting room (yes, I have my own quilting room).  I use this table mostly for cutting; but, because it is actually a kitchen table, it was not high enough.  Hubby came up with an idea that you may want to use for your quilting table (even though I had seen the idea on the web, I let him think it was his).  He bought a board cut to the size of the table and put some old boards that we had on the table to raise the height to meet my needs.  The space between the tabletop and the new board gave me a shelf to store supplies and tools.  All was covered with a table cloth and, of course, my cutting board.  The days of bending over to do my cutting are no more and my back is grateful.  I am sure that the ladies who meet here every week will enjoy it also.  A picture is worth a thousand words – here are two which saved me 2000 words of typing.



No comments:

Post a Comment